Tuesday, August 9, 2011

.cinderella, cookies, robert.

I spent another week at my bosses house, taking care of the dogs and making sure everything goes well. Except this week, there was an addition. Little miss Ella got a baby kitty for her birthday. . . lucky girl. The kitten's name is 'Cinderella'. I asked if Ella named the dogs as well, nope. Trent did. Gotta love it!
I feel like I have a new home. I spend more time at 548 than at my own house. In fact, I'll be spending 5 more days house sitting this weekend.





We decided this past weekend, to have a Cookies and Movie night. We made thee best cookies EVER!! I'm serious. Not only was it an amazing cookie recipe, we added a WHOLE bag of chocolate chips and used an ice cream scoop which made them huge. Mmmmm...

I also got to see Robert this weekend!!! He's been living in Cancun ever since we graduated, and he's visiting Utah for the first time for a while. Unfortunately, I wasn't a main priority like I was told and just barely saw him. ;) (even though he's been here for a while now) It was SOO good to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment