Monday, August 15, 2011

2nd Week of August?!

As summer is coming to an end, we're trying to enjoy every minute that we have left. I still have tons that I would love to do before summer ends and the dreaded winter approaches. . .

This past week has been one of the longest weeks of summer this far.

-Emily has been in San Francisco the past 8 days.

I'm excited for her to come home and hear all her stories about her trip.

-Zacharee and I had free Lagoon passes, so we took advantage and spent a day enjoying all the rides. *Wicked* is by far the best one there!

I will admit though, I am starting to get too old for those kinds of things.

-House Sitting once again this week... what's new? ;)

-I think we've spent more time on the "photo booth" this week than we ever have!

-Zach and I drove up to Bear Lake this weekend and spent the day with friends!! It was a blast, and I'm so glad we went. It was good to get away for the day!

-Rach, Myself, and the Z's went Mini Golfing one night this week, which was pretty entertaining. We lost our balls multiple times. . .

-OH!! Can't forget Jessica's big CONCERT that's going on tonight! Lots of music, concessions, photo shoots, autograph signings, and more! Should be entertaining. (**pictures coming soon!!)

7:00 pm at the Moultrie's abode, 50 cents to get in.

Come!! I'm sure you won't regret it!

cinderella and I. . . kinda blurry.


This is what my hair looks like at the end of the day. . . had to show Emlee. No worries, she loves it!

Lagoooooon!! :) isn't he cute?!

Pretty sure I love these two more than I can even begin to describe!


Miniature Golfing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment