Monday, August 22, 2011

summer's over? whaaa?

So the summer that I was looking forward to for MONTHS is over in a flash! What is up with that??? I'm pretty bummed that summer is over and winter is coming. . .

Thursday, we decided to take the boat out and go boating before summer ended. It was a lot of fun.

We took Zach's family boat, and went to Echo Lake. It was FREEZING. The boys did a lot of wake boarding, surfing, all that stuufff. The girls and I would just jump in to get cooled off. . . although, I did try wake boarding! I haven't gone in at least 3 years, but I got up on my first try!

Our last night of summer, the girls and I went up to the blvd one last time (except, I'm sure we will still go up every once in a while until it gets cold) It was nice to spend time with the sisters for some girl talk and to watch the beeeauuttiffull sunset!









No comments:

Post a Comment