Sunday, August 28, 2011

Looking Back on Summer 2011

Looking back on the lovely summer of 2011, tons of great memories come to mind. Some good, some bad. But without them I wouldn't be who I am now. I remember it felt like FOREVER for summer to come and when it finally came, it was already over and back we went to the old grind of school, work, and. life.

I just wanted to thank all of you who made this summer amazing and for making memories with me that I will never forget. So here are all the crazy, adventurous, boring, fun, unforgettable things we did summer 2011.




All our adventures ranging from..

Bowling

Celebrating birthdays

many many walks on the blvd

watching the sun set

to....





hiking to the centerville waterfall (multiple times)

swimming at FP

LOTS of fireworks

to

drawing with chalk.





We also spent lots of time boating with family & friends, entertaining ourselves quite frequently with the photo booth, took a road trip to California & Sea World.

(p.s. My dream come true)










More bowling, sitting through the miserable HOT Bountiful parade, spending time with family & seeing friends that I haven't seen in a long time.




Going to the Lupe Fiasco concert

and

meeting this guy!!! :)

pretty amazing summer if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment