Wednesday, September 21, 2011

hump day.

New job. New friends. new life.
It’s soo crazy how much goes on in just a few weeks... I definitely feel like I have a new life, and I am loving it.  I finally got another job. (after months and months of looking) I am the lovely front desk lady at a hair salon in Salt Lake. It’s called Landis Lifestyle Salon. there are two locations; 569 north 300 west & 1298 south 900 east. I’ve enjoyed the two weeks that I’ve been there so far. . .  I’m hoping that I’ll keep this job for a looonnng time :) 

The girls and I have had many adventures the last couple weeks as well.  We’ve found a new group of friends that I just LOVE being around.  You are guaranteed to laugh more then 50 percent of the time that you are there. period.  It’s not just a giggle either. it’s a rolling on the floor crying, laugh. 

We also like to have themed parties. =yeah we’re cool like that.= This past weekend we had a “jungle party” and dressed up as tarzan and jane. 





I love my “new” life. 
I’m happy $ especially since this boy comes home in 5 months. February 24th baby!!!!
It’s hump day. . . the weekend is almost here. Have a fantabulous rest of the week!!!

% Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment