Wednesday, September 7, 2011

suggestions.

Last minute, my boss decided that I was ready to not only... assist, clean, & teach the competition teams, but to actually choreograph a few of their dances for the up coming competitions next spring!! I’m SO excited, but also really nervous.  It’s going to be a fun experience especially when competitions come around and I’ll be able to watch my girls compete my choreography and (hopefully) take FIRST place.

Last minute= STRESS. major stress.

Not only do I have to pick a song and choreograph a routine but I’ve got to do it all by TOMORROW morning.
yes. crazy. That’s why I would absolutely loveeeee your help.
=Let me know of your most favorite songs!=
OR
-Any cute song ideas that you know of for a 
JAZZ
& or
Lyrical Dance.-
let me know ASAP. :) comment, email, call or text. I don’t mind.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Selena Gomez has a few that would be fun to choreograph too(Like Love you like a Love song or disappear)

    ReplyDelete