Friday, September 2, 2011

obsessions

Okay.
I seriously have been obsessed with a few things the past few days.
-The Help
-Pinterest
-Instagram
-Blog Stalking
&
-Monster Cookies
I’m not sure if they’re called “monster” cookies because they include; peanut butter... LOTS of peanut butter, chocolate chips, oats AND m&m’s or because it makes NINE dozen cookies. yes, 9 dozen!! I’m honestly thinking it could be both.

But really, I haven’t had a life the past week or so.
This kills my day. seriously, hours spent on this thing.
Instagram is fun for uploading & editing pics!
The Help, Blog Stalking & Monster Cookies. couldn’t get any better than that. 

have an amazing LONG weekend!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. right?! and i thought i was the only crazed person out there. ;) still haven't read the help, although i heard it's super good. maybe someday, if i ever get a life.

    ReplyDelete