Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HOWLeen

Okay, so here’s the deal.  Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays.  Just haven’t been a fan. Until this year. . . 
Rachel and I decided that we were going to make this Halloween a good one.  And we did just that.  Definitely the BEST halloween weekend!!! We spent A LOT (and I mean a lot) of time laughing, spending time with close friends, and even made new ones.  We froze our butts off walking to & from the Howl. In Logan might I add, it’s always colder than the good ol B-town.  And, we lost a lot of sleep this weekend.  All in all we made amazing memories and I’m soo glad I went out this year.


 Our Halloween Agenda:
Friday- Halloween Party at the Boys.
Saturday- Enjoy the oh so boring drive up to Logan
-Attend the Howl
-Halloween after Party 
Sunday- Sleep the last two nights off
Monday- Pumpkin Carving and Scary movie with a few friends at the Moultrie abode. 





Awkward Moments. . .
-Being pushed and shoved the entire night.
-GIGANTIC blisters on (both) ankles from my cool but not so cool pockets in my boots.
-Soaking wet socks. 
-Waking up with one shoe on and the other shoe off. . .  yeah don’t ask me how that happened.
My Favorite Memories of the weekend.
-On our way to Logan, Aimee turns to me and says “Show me your ugliest face”. hahaha wait. what??? love you girl
-Arctic Circle experience.
-Walking to the howl in the freezing cold, pretending to be “in love” with a boy I just met to make it easier to get in.
-Laughing. lots. and lots. and lots.
-Both Rachel and I were SOO excited to carve pumpkins Monday night, until we actually started carving and then we became anti-carving pumpkins.
-Having a heart to heart with two boys and the girls about how us ‘boys and girls’ think/work.
Halloween 2011 was definitely a good one. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment