Monday, November 7, 2011

November Challenge


Hey errbody. So here's the deal. . . The month of November I have the opportunity to earn a little extra money at The Jazz Studio. 
How?? It’s pretty simple. 
All I have to do is get AS MANY girls (& boys) to enroll in any class. (preferably my classes, which are on Tuesdays & Thursdays) 
I would absolutely loveeeee for you all to help me out. 
Tell all your little siblings, nieces, nephews, friends, kids, grandkids, neighbors, and cousins. 
But in order for this to be beneficial for me, you need to be sure to mention that I referred you
Thanks Friends. :)
You can either contact myself for information or go straight to the source.  Here is all the information:


The Jazz Studio
801-936-1413
189 North Hwy 89 (upper level) North Salt Lake, Ut 84054
I would love you forever if you could help out. 
+Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment