Friday, February 17, 2012

one year older. . . .


This past Tuesday I celebrated my 21st birthday. . . . am I really 21?!! It was definitely by far THE best birthday I’ve had so far.  Probably because I got to spend the entire day with the love of my life. 
Most people ask what it’s like to celebrate my birthday AND Valentine’s day on the same day.  Well, I will tell you. . . It’s just like celebrating YOUR birthday. It just so happens to land on National “love” day.  So while I celebrate getting older, I’m also celebrating the love that I have for the amazing man in my life.
I was spoiled this year!!!! Dave and I woke up at 6:30 February 14, 2012. Yes 6:30!!! and wide awake. 
We decided to pass some time, by watching The Bachelor from the night before.  We made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast... and when I say “we” I really mean, Dave made them while I watched him.  He got me beautiful flowers. We went shopping alllll afternoon, went to CPK for lunch, and then later that night Dave took me to Ruth’s Chris Steak House for dinner. aaaaammmaaazing. 






Absolutely the best Birthday/Valentine’s Day. 
I love you Babe!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment