Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend went by way too fast this year... We spent lots of time enjoying each others company, seeing family members from out of town (YAY!), lots of laughing of course, being thankful for all that we have, and eating waaay too much turkey and pie. mmmm. 
Thanksgiving of 2010 we spent the whole day driving home from Nebraska, had our Thanksgiving dinner at Subway with the girls.  I can’t believe that it’s been ONE YEAR since I moved back home.  It’s unbelievably crazy how fast time is flying by. I am definitely thankful for the chance that I had to move to Nebraska that’s for sure.  I learned soo much and fell in love with an amazing family. 

 The girls, Zack and I also went BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING this year... It was nuts.  We decided that we were going to head out to South Towne, staying away from the new H&M was probably the smartest idea.  We bundled up and waited in line for almost two hours. (buurrr) We only made one stop this year.... Victoria’s Secret, of course. I’m guessing that was everybody else’s first stop also. We waited in line for an hour and a half just to pay for our things. Even though Black Friday is ridiculously crazy, I really enjoy it and can’t wait for next year! 

This is how us girls keep ourselves entertained at 3:00 in the morning :) p.s. scroll to the bottom to pause the music

 Maims and I decided to get pajamas from VS... aren’t they adorable??? 




All in all it was an amazing weekend spent with the ones that I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment